The PropheC writes and sings his own songs in Punjabi, and his influences range from classic singers to modern age singers.
- Founded PropheC Productions, an independent international music label.
- Over 25 million total YouTube views and counting daily.
- In 2011, he released his debut album ‘Forever,’ which was the top selling world album on iTunes Canada and hit the Top 10 charts.
- His second original album, ‘The Dream Room’, was downloaded over 35,000 times in the first month of its release.
- One of the most popular artists at UDC 2017 – encored multiple times.
- His latest release ‘Vibe’ is with music giant Saavn.